If you are currently homeless and/or need work, or you know someone in need, please see below.
Ready To Work is a 501c3 nonprofit corporation governed by its board of directors and established bylaws.
“RTW provides program participants the education and opportunity so that people can take control of their own lives.“
Call RTW Campus for interest and a conversation:
or write to Ready To Work
119 E. Weber Ave.
Stockton, CA 95202
Ready To Work provides its clients…
- Transitional housing, three meals, and personal items in a safe environment
- Financial support for education and training programs that can lead to employment
- Paid work opportunities on community improvement crews
- Case management and other support services
- Assistance with driver and criminal records
- Links to permanent housing help at graduation
- And more…
Who is eligible?
Adult men in San Joaquin County who are…
- Homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness
- On felony probation or under AB 109
- Prepared to follow program rules
- Willing to work for a better future
To apply for the program
- Have your Probation Officer send a referral to Ready To Work
- Have an employee at a homeless shelter or other provider send a referral to Ready To Work
- Call Ready To Work directly
Ready To Work is…
- A safe and stable environment
- Committed to helping its clients become employed and attain permanent housing
- A private nonprofit corporation
- A place for people who want a chance to change their lives